As previously announced, Kennedy was at the 2019 iHeartRadio Festival yesterday, September 21st. The first batch of high quality photos have been added to the gallery. You can see previews and the links below.
– Appearances in 2019 > September 21 | 2019 iHeartRadio Music Festival – Arrivals
– Appearances in 2019 > September 21 | 2019 iHeartRadio Music Festival – Show & Backstage
Kennedy McMann was at PaleyFest’s 2019 Fall TV Preview where she and several Nancy Drew costars presented the first episode in a special screening and took part in a short panel discussion. Below are previews and links to our archive of the event.
– Appearances in 2019 > September 07 | 2019 PaleyFest Fall TV Previews – Arrivals
– Appearances in 2019 > September 07 | 2019 PaleyFest Fall TV Previews – Panel
– Screencaptures From 2019 > September 07 | PaleyFest Fall TV Previews – Hollywood News Source
– Screencaptures From 2019 > September 07 | PaleyFest Fall TV Previews – Meaww
– Screencaptures From 2019 > September 07 | PaleyFest Fall TV Previews – Bionic Buzz
The CW’s “Nancy Drew” may technically be adapted from the long-running mystery novel series of the same name, but diehard television viewers may be unable to resist comparing pieces of the show to another teenage sleuth series, “Veronica Mars.” After all, both shows center on a young woman who sets out to solve crimes and mysteries in her small town, and each of those young women are living with a single father who supports his daughter’s inquisitive nature — to a degree.
But although both relationships come with a sense of banter and support, there is one key difference at the outset of “Nancy Drew”: When the show begins, Nancy (Kennedy McMann) is already an adult, which greatly affects how she relates to her father Carson (Scott Wolf), and vice versa.
“When she decides to push the boundaries of the law, it’s a felony, and not a casual, cute little thing to do anymore,” McMann tells Variety.
Kennedy announced on her Instagram page today that she and the cast of Nancy Drew will be making an appearance at this year’s New York Comic Con (NYCC). Introducing Kennedy McMann will be bringing you all the coverage on October 6th so be sure to bookmark the site.
CBS’ “All Rise,” the CW’s “Nancy Drew,” Spectrum’s “Mad About You” revival and ABC’s “Mixed-ish” are among the new fall television shows that will present screening and panel events during this year’s PaleyFest Fall TV Previews.
The Paley Center for Media will host this, its 13th annual, fall television event at the Beverly Hills, Calif. location between September 5 and 15, 2019.
Helen Hunt and Paul Reiser will participate in a mid-day discussion on Saturday, Sept. 7 after a preview screening of Spectrum’s return to “Mad About You.” Then later, that Saturday evening sees the CW bring its three new series for the 2019-20 television season to the festival: “Batwoman,” “Katy Keene” and “Nancy Drew.” All three will screen their premiere episodes, while talent from both new fall shows “Batwoman” and “Nancy Drew” will take part in panels. While “Batwoman” talent is still to be announced, those from “Nancy Drew” scheduled it be in attendance are series stars Kennedy McMann and Scott Wolf.
Kennedy McMann and the rest of the Drew Crew were at this year’s summer TCA tour to promote the upcoming October premiere of Nancy Drew. Introducing Kennedy has your best coverage of the event with more to come as photos and videos become available. Previews and links are below.
– Appearances in 2019 > 2019 Summer TCA Press Tour
– Appearances in 2019 > August 04| The CW’s Summer TCA All-Star Party
– Photoshoot Sessions >  Session #009
– Photoshoot Sessions >  Session #010
– Screencaptures From 2019 > August 04 | 2019 Summer TCA Press Tour – Variety
– Screencaptures From 2019 > August 04 | 2019 Summer TCA Press Tour – ET Canada